The Student Show Judging will occur on Friday, August 6th and we need a scribe for every judge. The role of the scribe is to record the comments of the jurors, which gives you great insight from the judges. The judging forms have been improved to make the job easier and those who have scribed previously rave about the opportunities and education they received.
Hope to see you there, networking with your fellow classmates, and getting to know possible job contacts. If you can serve as a scribe, please RSVP on the submittal link located under the upcoming events (and below) by filling in the second half of the form. Hope to see you there! Thanks!
The following is a quick summary of the details for the day of judging. If you have any questions, please e-mail Katrina at email@example.com or call 310-374-2285.
- Date / Time: Friday, August 6th @ 8:30AM - 1:00PM (Approximately)
- Location: Meet in Room 314 of the 1010 Westwood building
- Attire: Casual but not sloppy. Our jurors are professional practicing landscape architects
- Food: A continental breakfast, coffee, juice and water will be available in the morning; Lunch with the jurors will be served around 12:00
- We will provide you with pens, paper and clipboards, no need to bring anything for the actual scribing.
- FINALLY --- HAVE FUN!
That covers the judging day details, and thank you for volunteering as a scribe and we will see you there on Friday morning!!!